Brattonsound Sentinel Plus Gun Cabinet (Out of Stock)
£258.29 - £309.95
The Brattonsound Sentinel Plus Gun Cabinets are expertly crafted for security, produced and tested to exceed the British Standard for Gunsafes BS 7558/92 and police approved. The superbly strong 2mm thick steel outer is fully welded and features a double skinned vault style door, 5-point locking with electro-plated solid steel locking pins, 7 lever lock with double bitted key and full-length anti-jemmy bar. The outer is powder coated for durability and resistance to scratching, and there are quality internal foam gun dividers and floor mat for added protection. The fixing holes are pre-cut at the back and base and should be used with the Brattonsound Fixing Kit CS222 to secure the safe to a solid wall.
Please Note: This item is a special order and any return may be subject to a collection and restocking charge. This item is not held in stock, it will be despatched directly from the manufacturer, therefore please allow up to 21 days for delivery. You will be contacted by Brattonsound to arrange a convenient date for delivery. Please be aware that the delivery driver is not insured nor permitted to carry the item/s into your property on your behalf, therefore please be sure to have help available in the form of a responsible person upon delivery.
- Designed, engineered and built in Britain
- Exceeds British Standard for Gunsafes BS 7558/92
- Police approved
- 3 year warranty
- Superbly strong 2mm thick steel outer
- Fully welded sides and top
- Double skinned vault style door
- Recessed door with multiple folds to maximise strength
- 5 point locking with electro-plated solid steel locking pins
- 7 lever lock with double bitted key
- Full length anti-jemmy bar
- Internal foam gun dividers & foam mat
- 14mm pre-cut fixing holes
- Not suitable for rifles with scopes
- Please note, fixing kit must be purchased separately
- Quoted capacities are ‘up to’ and depend on the size of your guns
Dimensions (H x W x D) – 1308 x 407 x 271mm
Dimensions (H x W x D) – 1308 x 407 x 346mm
Due to current UK laws, you have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY firearm. Guns CANNOT be delivered to your home address and must be collected from either our William Powell showroom or from a 3rd party registered firearms dealer*. When collecting your gun, please provide a valid form of identification and your shotgun certificate. If you require more information please call us on 01295 661035. A 3rd party dealer will charge a small handling fee, but this will be discussed when a member of staff calls you to confirm your order and collection.