Laksen Shotmaster Single Lense Shooting Glasses (1 in Stock)
The Shotmaster Single Lense Shooting Glasses from Laksen are an incredibly innovative modern design of eyewear, that offer the highest standard of safety combined with comfort, performance and style. Meticulously designed and crafted in Denmark, and tested over a two year period with certified shooting instructors, sport and competition shooters and passionate game shooters, Laksen have created what they describe as the “optimum performance shooting glasses”. These glasses are incredibly lightweight, weighing only 18 grams complete with lenses, and feature a highly flexible frame that is crafted from a single piece of matte black stainless steel, with no hinges, screws or welding. They can comfortably be worn with all ear defenders, come complete with a set of 5 coloured lenses for shooting in different light conditions and meet safety standards of both EN166 and ANSI Z87.1 impact approval.
- Designed for both game and clay
- Set of 5 coloured lenses
- Style, performance and comfort
- Designed and crafted in Denmark
- Tested over a two year period with certified shooting instructors, competition shooters and game shooters
- One piece lens that is easily remove and swapped over
- Single piece stainless steel frame
- Incredibly lightweight, flexible design
- Lenses EN166 and ANSI Z87.1 impact approved
- Comfortable when using traditional hearing protection
Due to current UK laws, you have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY firearm. Guns CANNOT be delivered to your home address and must be collected from either our William Powell showroom or from a 3rd party registered firearms dealer*. When collecting your gun, please provide a valid form of identification and your shotgun certificate. If you require more information please call us on 01295 661035. A 3rd party dealer will charge a small handling fee, but this will be discussed when a member of staff calls you to confirm your order and collection.