Sporting Lodges: Sanctuaries, Havens & Retreats By J C Jeremy Hobson & David S Jones
Extensive history of Sporting Lodges and their use over the years through to the current day. Showing examples of sporting registers and other records this makes for a fascinating read to any sporting enthusiast. JC Jeremy Hobson & David SD Jones
• An extensive and fascinating history of the sporting lodge that also identifies and details buildings that are still in use today
• Details how sportsmen and their families travelled, including a re-enactment of an Edwardian railway journey from London to the Outer Hebrides
• Examples of itemised billing, food orders, contents of the rod/tack room and gun room as well as sporting registers
• A comprehensive display of modern-day luncheon lodges in current use on private shooting estates.
• By J C Jeremy Hobson & David S D Jones
Due to current UK laws, you have to be 18 years or older to purchase ANY firearm. Guns CANNOT be delivered to your home address and must be collected from either our William Powell showroom or from a 3rd party registered firearms dealer*. When collecting your gun, please provide a valid form of identification and your shotgun certificate. If you require more information please call us on 01295 661035. A 3rd party dealer will charge a small handling fee, but this will be discussed when a member of staff calls you to confirm your order and collection.